By working closely with our clients, we are able to determine their health and safety needs. In doing so, we are able to establish formidable compliancy measures on all fronts.
A strong emphasis on safety, when combined with a culture that integrates safety into all workplace activities, can provide exceptional, enduring protection against the likelihood of accidents. Security and productivity must be maintained at all times. Staff, subcontractors, suppliers, clients, and everyone else on-site must be fit for work, and capable of performing their duties and tasks under the safest atmosphere possible.
There are a number of processes that should be kept in mind, where it concerns optimal safety standards.
Key Safety Processes
The crucial safety processes utilised through our practices includes:
• Consistently monitoring work spaces and practices.
• Consistently identifying and reporting on potential hazards and risks.
• Keeping employees consulted and empowered to make good decisions.
• A consistent schedule of audits and performance reviews.
• Creating and executing preventative actions, while also conducting investigations of incidents.
• Consistent, fair attention to policies and disciplinary measures.
By combining a lead-by-example philosophy with a zero tolerance policy towards unsafe behaviors in the workplace, safety is maintained.